Coordinates the events, triggers, conditions, and actions.
Scheduler is the core of the engine. All events, triggers, conditions, and actions are managed through the Scheduler.
Use the Scheduler to add and remove events. The Scheduler provides requests to atomically set multiple events, and a request to disable all events from being triggered.
Table of Contents
- scheduler.enabled — Can events be triggered.
- scheduler.pending — Date and time based triggers with events.
- scheduler.active — Active events.
- scheduler.assistants — Local assistant signatures.
- scheduler.setenabled — Set the Scheduler's enabled state.
- scheduler.cancel — Cancel a pending queued trigger.
- scheduler.adjust — Adjust a pending trigger date.
- scheduler.reset — Reset a pending trigger.