A schedule is a collection of events. Schedules are typically used to group events ready for distribution.
A schedule can be used to group events by purpose, such as "Term Time Schedule" or "Exhibition Schedule". Alternatively, you might prefer to group events by the behaviour they provide, such as "Nightly Back Up Schedule".
You can create multiple schedules and deploy multiple schedules to a single Mac. Power Manager assumes no special significance of a schedule; schedules exist to help you organise your events.
Procedure 4.9. Add a New Event to a Schedule
- Select the menu item: > > .
- Step through the Assistant.
- Select the schedule to add the event to.
Procedure 4.10. Add an Existing Event to a Schedule
- Navigate to Event Library.
- Click and drag the event from the Event Library on to the schedule within Schedules.