Computer is Not Responding
If Remote displays an alert saying the computer is not responding, this means that Remote has not received any replies back from the computer via the network.
In this situation the problem is likely to be related to the network.
- Check you are connected to a Wi-Fi (wireless) network.
- Check your Internet connection is working by visiting a web page.
- Check you are connected to the same network as your Mac.
- Check your Mac is powered on and awake.
- Check Power Manager 4 is installed on your Mac.
- Check Power Manager is set to Allow remote management.