Power Manager v3.7 introduces support for Mac OS X 10.5, a new wake action, and time zone support.
Full Change List
v3.7.1 Release Notes
- Improved syslog logging support.
- Improved removal experience.
- Fixed a rare bug in daily trigger calculation.
v3.7 Release Notes
- New wake action.
- Added time zone support.
- Added starting and stopping events from Quick Schedule.
- Added cancelling pending events from Quick Schedule.
- Updated Login Window pmauthctl to support multiple installation mechanism names (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Updated AMRollOverButton code.
- Improved System Preference interface restrictions when locked.
- Improved upgrade process to remove legacy preference file.
- Improved status menu 'none' icon (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Improved status menu to truncate event names longer than 64 characters.
- Improved status menu's messages to differentiate between stopped and empty event queue.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved removal script.
- Reduced System Preference's Console logging to only failed daemon requests.
- Moved daemon preference file back to /Library/Preferences/.
- Safe guarded against bug in IOPM queue.
- Fixed status menu hide/show bug (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Fixed KVO bug in the Schedule Assistant.
- Fixed Schedule Assistant bug caused by behavioural differences in tab views (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Fixed incorrect icon bug in System Preference (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Fixed an occasional visual bug in the event performing window.
- Fixed a visual bug in the status menu event transition.