Terms of Sale
- Use of licence(s)
- The buyer acknowledges that the right to use the Licence(s) issued is personal to the buyer or organisation the buyer represents, that the buyer or such organisation will use each Licence only to enable a single copy of the associated product for which the buyer or such organisation has a valid Licence, and that neither the buyer nor such organisation may redistribute the Licence(s) or allow anyone else to use it or them.
- Title and delivery
- Title on all digital transactions passes to purchaser at Dragon Systems Software Limited's web site or mail server in the United Kingdom. Risk of loss resides with the buyer. Should a data error occur, the buyer may contact Dragon Systems Software Limited to obtain another e-mail message.
- Governing law and contract formation
- No contract will subsist between you and Dragon Systems Software Limited for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until Dragon Systems Software Limited accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has shipped your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Dragon Systems Software Limited sent the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). Any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all the respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Dragon Systems Software Limited irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Dragon Systems Software Limited requests from the buyer only information which is necessary to complete the order.
Dragon Systems Software Limited offers a thirty (30) day refund policy on all direct purchases. To request a refund for your purchase, follow the instructions set out on the Refund page.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- If part of these terms is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of the remainder.
+44 20 8123 0044
- Company Address
- Dragon Systems Software Limited (DssW)
3rd Floor Suite
41-43 Broad Street