Power Manager 4.0.3 and Power Manager Professional 4.0.3 Released
Changes Since v4.0.2
- Bug: Fixed inactivity trigger bug that could cause triggers to be delayed or not fire.
- API: Added throughput methods for tallying bytes sent and received over a network connection.
- API: Added Power object for observing and working with power sources.
- API: Added trigger power state for triggering when a power source switches between mains and battery.
- API: Added trigger power remaining for triggering when a power source capacity or remaining seconds changes.
- API: Added trigger battery health for triggering when the health of a power source changes.
- API: Added condition power state to test for a specific power state.
- API: Added condition power remaining to test for power source current capacity or remaining seconds.
- API: Added condition battery health to test for power source health.
- Refined: Improved recovery behaviour if a self-signed certificate can not be created.
- Refined: Improved inactivity trigger to better synchronise overlapping triggers.
Version 4.0.3 is free for users of Power Manager 4. Existing users can update using Power Manager’s automatic software update.