Announcing Power Manager and Power Manager Pro v4.1.4
We are pleased to announce Power Manager and Power Manager Professional 4.1.4 are now available. This latest update introduces three new Schedule Assistant tasks and fixes bugs.
Power Manager will automatically check for updates every so often, so there is nothing to do. The update will automatically be offered to you during next few weeks.
If you want to update to the latest Power Manager now, use the built-in Check for Updates… option.
In Power Manager, use the version pop-up in the lower-right of the window.
The version pop-up is home to a Check for Updates… option.
In Power Manager Professional, use the following menu item: Power Manager > Check for Updates….
Easier On-Demand Task Creation
New in this version are Schedule Assistant tasks for creating on-demand events. These events are popular and great starting points for expanding your schedules. On-demand events differ from traditional events because they have no triggers. Triggering an on-demand event is done through the menu bar, command line, or remotely on an iOS device or another Mac.
Power Manager’s Schedule Assistant includes new on-demand tasks.
Changes in v4.1.4
- Added: Added shell script on-demand, launch on-demand, and mirror files on-demand tasks.
- Added: Added support for subscription and transfer licences.
- Added: Added assisted move of application to Applications folder.
- Added: Added simplified notification option for schools.
- Refined: Added software update check option to removal application.
- Refined: Updated Sparkle framework.
- API: Fixed
- API: Block support for Objective-C connection requests.
- Bug: Fixed pmd rights set/remove command line option.
- Bug: Fixed bugs and potential memory leaks to improve stability.