Power Manager 4.3.3 Released
Announcing the launch of Power Manager 4.3.3 for Mac OS X.
We are pleased to announce the launch of Power Manager 4.3.3. This release adds an astronomic trigger and condition.
Updating Power Manager
Power Manager will automatically check for updates every so often, so there is nothing to do. The update will automatically be offered to you during the next few weeks.
If you want to update to the latest Power Manager now, use the Check for Updates… menu item in the Power Manager menu.
Changes in v4.3.3
- New: Added sun trigger for scheduling events by sun events.
- New: Added sun condition for limiting events by sun events.
- New: Added Astronomic API for calculating sun observation dates and times.
- Refined: Simplified code that supported legacy operating systems.
- Refined: Self-signed SSL/TSL certificates now signed with
- Refined: New internal broadcast module replacing CFNotificationCenter.
- API: Deprecated some SSL/TLS allowances in
- Bug: Fixed potential crash when managing remote clients.
- Bug: Fixed warnings through modernising older code.