We are pleased to announce the launch of Battery Guardian 1.1. This update improves support for recent versions of OS X and includes new artwork.
Updating Battery Guardian
Battery Guardian includes built-in software updating. To update to the latest version, use the built-in Check for Update… menu item in the menu Battery Guardian.
Changes in v1.1
- New: Replaced heart artwork with heart emoticons.
- New: Added support for customising menu icons; Use
defaultsto write strings
- New: Added LetsMove support; LetsMove prompts to move app to Applications folder on launch.
- Change: Updated minimum required OS X from 10.6.8 to 10.7; OS X 10.9 or later recommended.
- Change: Replaced deprecated code.
- Change: Calendar event explicitly created with empty set of alarms.
- Change: Updated Sparkle framework; Sparkle provides built-in software update support.
- Change: Updated Calendar event link to use secure