We are pleased to announce the launch of Power Manager 4.6.5. This update focuses on code modernisation and deprecates a few older security options.
Power Manager 4.6.5 requires macOS 10.10 or later.
Updating Power Manager
Power Manager will automatically check for updates every so often, so there is nothing to do. The update will automatically be offered to you during the next few weeks.
If you want to update to the latest Power Manager now, use the Check for Updates… menu item in the Power Manager menu.
For Power Manager Professional, use the following menu item: Power Manager > Check for Updates….
Changes in v4.6.5
- Change: Updated AstronomicalAlgorithms framework.
- Change: Updated CodeMirror library.
- Change: Updated LetsMove library.
- Change: Updated Sparkle framework.
- Change: Continued modernisation of code.
- Bug: Fixed immediate removal of temporary file.
- API: Deprecated launch behaviour
- API: Deprecated process entry
- API: Deprecated SSL/TLS protocols
A detailed version history of Power Manager is also available.