Removing Power Manager
How to remove or uninstall Power Manager.
We provide an easy and safe way to fully remove or uninstall Power Manager from your computer.
Never use third party removal or cleaning tools to remove Power Manager.
If this is not possible, we provide an installer package to completely remove Power Manager. The package runs a script that removes files installed by Power Manager.
The script embedded in remove-power-manager.pkg:
- requires administrator rights;
- requires a restart;
- can be run on both boot and non-boot volumes;
- removes files installed by Power Manager 3 and later.
Using the removal package
- Download remove-power-manager.pkg installer package.
- Verify the package’s digital signature is trusted and from Dragon Systems Software Limited.
- Open the package and follow the instructions to complete the removal.
If you need help or advice about how to install, manage, or remove Power Manager, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.