DssW Releases Power Manager v1.0
UK, Europe - 22 November 1999 - DssW today announced the release of Power Manager v1.0, a powerful system addition enhancing the Energy Saving features of the Macintosh!
What is Power Manager?
Power Manager is a new system addition for the Macintosh. Power Manager enables your Macintosh to switch on and off automatically to a schedule.
The fully configurable Scheduler enables multiple start ups and shut downs per day. Each day of the week can be independently controlled!
Power Manager provides greater control over the Energy Saving features of the Macintosh.
Combining Power Manager with our template AppleScripts and tutorials enables you to set up fully automated tasks through out the whole week!
- Your Macs switching on each morning ready for your staff.
- Ensuring that all the Macs are safely switched off at night.
- Your Mac being even more environmentally friendly. Save money by fine tuning the Energy Saving features build into your Mac.
- Supports multiple start ups and shut downs per day
- Independent schedules for each day of the week
- Configure your System, display and hard drive sleeping timings to the minute
- Control the notification period before scheduled shut downs
- Adjust the idle time required before scheduled shut downs occur
- Easy User Interface
- Extensive Balloon Help
- Template and Example AppleScripts
- Complete documentation and tutorials (including Internet editions)
- Free technical support
- Includes the Secure Purchasing System for easy ordering
Power Macintosh with Energy Saver installed.
System 7.6 or greater.
Licences can be ordered direct from DssW. Orders can be placed via Internet, fax or by post. We accept a range of credit/debit cards and cheques in GBP. Orders can be placed directly from Power Manager using the Secure Purchasing System (SPS).