By downloading any of the materials contained in any of Dragon Systems Software Limited's sites, you agree to the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice. If you do not agree to them, do not use this site or download the materials.
All web site, software, documentation, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including server side software) and all other material on this web site are copyright Dragon Systems Software Limited and its licensors, content or technology providers. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Dragon Systems Software Limited or for informational purposes only. Any other use of materials on this web site, including; modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of Dragon Systems Software Limited is strictly prohibited.
The absence of a product or service name or logo does not constitute a waiver of Dragon Systems Software Limited's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
All other products and company names mentioned in the Dragon Systems Software Limited web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Governing law and contract formation
No contract will subsist between you and Dragon Systems Software Limited for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until Dragon Systems Software Limited accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has shipped your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Dragon Systems Software Limited sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). Any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all the respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Dragon Systems Software Limited irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Unsolicited idea submission policy
Dragon Systems Software Limited or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas. Please do not send any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Dragon Systems Software Limited or anyone at Dragon Systems Software Limited. If, despite our request that you do not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your idea submission.
- Terms of idea submission
You agree that:
- Your ideas will automatically become the property of Dragon Systems Software Limited, without compensation to you.
- Dragon Systems Software Limited can use the idea for any purpose and in any way.
- Feedback and information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Dragon Systems Software Limited shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- Links to third party web sites
Dragon Systems Software Limited makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from the Dragon Systems Software Limited web site. A link to a non-Dragon Systems Software Limited web site does not mean that Dragon Systems Software Limited endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
- Third party products and services
Dragon Systems Software Limited makes no representation whatsoever regarding the suitability or viability of any third party products or services which may be mentioned, linked to or in any way infered to on the Dragon Systems Software web sites. A reference to a third party product does not mean that Dragon Systems Software Limited endorses or accepts any responsibility for that product or service.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Dragon Systems Software Limited is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind with repect to this web site or its contents including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Dragon Systems Software Limited, does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
- Except as specifically stated on this web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Dragon Systems Software Limited nor any of its licensors, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- If part of these terms is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of the remainder.