Power Manager is a program for saving energy by automating your Mac. You can schedule your Mac to automatically:
- Start up or wake;
- Shut down;
- Log out;
- Fast user switch;
Download the free 30 day demonstration http://www.dssw.co.uk/powermanager/dsswpowermanager.dmg.zip
New features in Power Manager 3.2 include:
- New fast user switch event;
- New inactivity event trigger;
- New Dashboard widget shows pending events;
- Automatically wakes for scheduled events;
- Command line option for installing new schedules.
For more information about Power Manager visit http://www.dssw.co.uk/powermanager/
Power Manager costs EUR20. System requirements are Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Panther), Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), or later. A Universal Binary edition is coming soon.
Version 3.2 is free for registered users of Power Manager 3.