Well... finally I got the time to ensamble my *new* lombard battery. Making the pack was a bit difficult, but nothing out of this world. The original battery was dead (the cells marked 0 V in my tester) and the one I built lasted about 3 and a half hours (almost 4) browsing and doing some shell work (ssh and sftp).
The pictures and the story of the whole process, soon :-P Anyway... In my case, this was a huge success, because buying a new battery involved purchase one abroad and thats expensive. Buying the cells in my country is rather easy...
Rolando Abarca M. [firstname.lastname@example.org] "Tam pro papa quam pro rege bibunt omnes sine lege."